This very colourful but rustic dish is the perfect starter to every dinner. If you serve it with a slice of crusty bread, it is substantial enough for a light lunch or supper. Butternut squash and Parma ham give a great twist to a classic salad.
- - 1 cucumber, sliced
- - 1 butternut squash, sliced
- - 1 bottle Belberry Cucumber Vinegar
- - 40g cane sugar
- - Red veined sorrel
- - 4 slices Parma ham
- - 4 slices Coulommiers cheese
- - 1 bottle Belberry Mango Balsamic Glaze
- - 1 bottle Belberry "Spicy Mango" Ketchup
Mix the green cucumber vinegar and cane sugar. Marinate the cucumber and butternut slices during 20 minutes.
Roll the cucumber slices and cut in half.
Present a slice of ham torn into pieces.
Arrange with the butternut squash slices and cucumber rolls .
Finish with bits of cheese , red veined sorrel leaves, tufts of Spicy Mango Ketchup and garnish with drops of balsamic glaze.