Thai prawn and angler fish stew
This Thai-inspired recipe will definitely achieve the "wow" effect. If you're not fond of zucchini , you can replace it by thinly sliced red and orange bell peppers. The mix of flavours and textures makes it a perfect dinner for every occasion.
- - 16 King prawns, peeled and deveined.
- - 500 g anglerfish, equally diced
- - 1dl wok oil
- - 2 dl wok oil
- - 2 shallots, chopped
- - 1 zucchini, diced
- - 200 g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- - 200 g beansprouts
- - 400g cooked noodles (slightly firm, but not soft)
- - 2 dl vegetable stock
- - 1 dl Belberry Mango Fruit Sauce
- - 2dl coconut milk
- - 20g yellow curry paste (add more or less, according to your taste)
- - 1 jar Belberry Marmelade “orange and lime”
- - Fresh coriander, chopped
Heat half of the oil and cook your prawns, set aside.
Heat the other half of the wok oil, cook the anglerfish together with the shallots and the curry paste.
Then add the zucchini dices and mushroom slices.
While stirring, add the vegetable stock, the coconut milk and finish with the mango sauce and marmalade.
Cover and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve with the noodles, prawns and sprinkle with fresh coriander.