For the pie crust
200 gr or 7.05 oz oatmeal flakes
60 ml or 2 fl oz coconut oil, melted
60 ml or 2 fl oz almond mild, unsweeted
2 spoons Belberry Jamaican caramel
4 spoons water
2 spoons grindet linseed
For the filling
350 gr or 12.34 oz apple cubes, peeled
4 spoons Belberry appel jelly
1 spoons limon juice
¼ little spoon vanilla powder
½ little spoon cinnamon
For the topping:
61 gr or 2.15 oz pecan nuts
21 gr or 0.74 oz almond flakes
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C
- Cover the rectangular cake pan with coconut oil
- Mix the lineseeds with the water
- Bake the oatmeels short (3 minuts) in a pan, keep stirring so that het oatmeals does not burn
- Put all the ingredients for the crust into the food processor and let turn until a dough ball forms
- Use 2/3 from the crust dough and press it into the baking tin.
- Mix the apple pies with the apple jelly, lemon juice, vanilla powder and cinnamon.
- Top the pie crust with the apple mixture
- Add the pecan nuts to the rest of the crust dough and put it into the food processor and mix into crumbs.
- Crumble this mixture over the appels. Top with the almond flakes.
- Bake the cake around 30 à 40 minutes in the oven, until the topping is golden brown