This is a very fresh and colourful dish. It is delicate, quiet elegant and the perfect match for fish lovers.
4 large fillets of plaice, each 160 gr or 5.6 oz, filleted
100 gr or 1.5 oz butter
400 gr or 14 oz broccolini (bimi)
1 dl or 3.4 fl oz vegetable stock
5 cl or 1.7 fl oz Gastrique BELBERRY
For the tapenade:
400 gr or 14 oz grilled peppers in olive oil (Piquillo)
40 gr or 1.4 oz grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove of crushed garlic
1 small red onion shredded
1 dl or 3.4 fl oz Red Bell Pepper Vinegar ROYAL BELBERRY
- Heat the pan with the butter. Fry the plaice fillets in it. Remove and keep warm.
- Use the same pan for the broccolini and add them to the butter and fry briefly.
- Add the stock and Gastrique and cover. Cook them on a low heat until tender.
- Make the tapenade: Heat the piquillo peppers with garlic, cheese and shallot.
Put in the blender with the Red Bell Pepper and blend finely.
- Spoon some tapenade on the plate and arrange the brocollini on top with the plaice fillets
- Finish with some piquillo rings and Parmesan cheese shavings.