Eggplant fries with Mango and beetrood ketchup
1 cup bread-crumbs
½ cup parmesan, grated
1 spoon oregano herbs
¾ spoon garlic, grated
Belberry mango ketchup
Belberry beetroot ketchup
- Heat the oven at 220°C
- Take a baking tray and some baking paper
- Cut the eggplants in rectangular fries
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan, oregano, garlic and olive oil in a dish.
- Beat the eggs
- Take the eggplants and wallow them in the eggs
- Wallow the eggplants in the breadcrumbs with the parmesan
- Bake for 5 minutes, turn them around and bake for another 5 minutes until the fries are crispy.
Serve with the Belberry mango and Belberry beetrood ketchup and serve with a bit of coriander