This very colourful but rustic dish is the perfect starter to every dinner. If you serve it with a slice of crusty bread, it is substantial enough for a light lunch or supper. Butternut squash and Parma ham give a great twist to a classic salad.
– 1 cucumber, sliced
– 1 butternut squash, sliced
– 1 bottle Belberry Cucumber Vinegar
– 40g cane sugar
– Red veined sorrel
– 4 slices Parma ham
– 4 slices Coulommiers cheese
– 1 bottle Belberry Mango Balsamic Glaze
– 1 bottle Belberry “Spicy Mango” Ketchup
- Mix the green cucumber vinegar and cane sugar. Marinate the cucumber and butternut slices during 20 minutes.
- Roll the cucumber slices and cut in half.
- Present a slice of ham torn into pieces.
- Arrange with the butternut squash slices and cucumber rolls .
- Finish with bits of cheese , red veined sorrel leaves, tufts of Spicy Mango Ketchup and garnish with drops of balsamic glaze.