This Thai-inspired recipe will definitely achieve the “wow” effect. If you’re not fond of zucchini , you can replace it by thinly sliced red and orange bell peppers. The mix of flavours and textures makes it a perfect dinner for every occasion.
– 16 King prawns, peeled and deveined.
– 500 g anglerfish, equally diced
– 1dl wok oil
– 2 dl wok oil
– 2 shallots, chopped
– 1 zucchini, diced
– 200 g oyster mushrooms, sliced
– 200 g beansprouts
– 400g cooked noodles (slightly firm, but not soft)
– 2 dl vegetable stock
– 1 dl Belberry Mango Fruit Sauce
– 2dl coconut milk
– 20g yellow curry paste (add more or less, according to your taste)
– 1 jar Belberry Marmelade “orange and lime”
– Fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat half of the oil and cook your prawns, set aside.
- Heat the other half of the wok oil, cook the anglerfish together with the shallots and the curry paste.
- Then add the zucchini dices and mushroom slices.
- While stirring, add the vegetable stock, the coconut milk and finish with the mango sauce and marmalade.
- Cover and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with the noodles, prawns and sprinkle with fresh coriander.