Enjoy the delicious and tasty dish.
The pickled oranges from Belberry will give the extra sunny and fruity touch to your tatin!
4 slices of puff pastry, 12 by 12 cm
400 gr or 14 oz fresh salmon fillet
20 mini asparagus cooked al dente
1 cup Andalusian Pickled Oranges BELBERRY
Black pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Reduce the orange brine by 1/2 and divide between 4 cast iron pans.
- Reheat and divide the orange segments, rosemary leaves, asparagus and salmon slices between them.
- Arrange the puff pastry on top and press the edges inwards.
- Bake 15 min in your oven.
- Unmould and arrange the warm salmon-orange tatin, finish with some black pepper.