This Japanese-inspired recipe will definitely achieve the “wow” effect.
Just enjoy and impress your guests.
4 nori (seaweed) sheets
2 dl or 6.7 fl oz Green Cucumber Vinegar BELBERRY
400 gr or 14 oz fresh tuna fillet in bars
Roasted sesame seeds
1 dl or 3.4 fl oz soy sauce
5 cl of 1.7 fl oz roasted sesame oil
1 dl or 3.4 fl oz Green Cucumber Vinegar BELBERRY
- Using a mandolin or peeler to cut the cucumbers lengthwise into thin slices, down to the seeds.
- Place the cucumber slices in the Cucumber Vinegar and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Arrange your nori sheet on the sushi mat and put the marinated and drained cucumber on top with the strips of tuna. Roll tight like sushi and leave to rest in the refrigerator.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce.
- Cut equal rolls and arrange with the remaining cucumber. Finish with the vinaigrette and some roasted sesame.