On busy days (or during a lazy weekend) an oven-baked dinner is a gift from heaven. With this easy recipe you will whip up an healthy dish on the table. The salmon provides omega-3 and the crispy vegetables will give you a serious vitamin boost!
– 4 salmon fillets
– 20 cherry tomatoes
– 250g mushrooms
– 200g mangetout peas
– 4 quarters of belberry Moroccan preserved lemons
– 6 slices of fresh ginger or 1 spoon grated ginger
– Roasted sesame seeds
FOR THE SAUCE:
– 3cl sesame oil
– 4,5cl soy sauce
– 4,5cl teriyaki sauce
– Black pepper
– Himalayan Salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C.
- Put the 4 salmon fillets in an oven dish together with the mushrooms, mangetout peas and cherry tomatoes.
- Squeeze the 4 quarts of lemon over the dish and add them to your vegetables (you can also slice them if you want).
- Divide the ginger over the dish.
- For the sauce; put all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir together.
- Pour the sauce over the dish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Put the dish in the 200 ° C preheated oven for 20 minutes.