A beautiful and simple dish that can be a satisfying summer brunch as well as a quick dinner. You can swap the foie gras and pour some goat cheese in your pie instead. This savoury pie is a winner, even the children will love it.
– (12 thin slices “Foie Gras”)
– 200 arugula
– 3cl Belberry Sweet Tomato Vinegar
FOR THE ZUCCHINI PIE
– 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
– 2 zucchinis
– 100g arugula
– 1 jar Tomato and Basil confit
– 2 eggs
– 1 dl cream
– Black pepper
- Slice the zucchinis horizontally.
- Mix the eggs with the cream and season with some black pepper.
- Preheat your oven on 190°C. Unroll the puff pastry onto a large greaseproof paper and put it in a tin.
- Prick holes all over the bottom of the pastry. Layer on the rocket and then the slices zucchini. Pour the cream and egg mixture over the layers vegetables. Finish by spreading the tomato and basil confit over it.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in your oven.
- Mix the rocket with the tomato vinegar.
- Serve a wedge of pie with some salad and thin slices “foie gras”.